Here are some facts about Kabul:
* Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan and the largest city in the country.
* Kabul is located in the eastern part of Afghanistan, in a valley surrounded by mountains.
* Kabul has a population of over 4 million people.
* Kabul is a major transportation hub, and it is connected to other major cities in Afghanistan by road, rail, and air.
* Kabul is a city of contrasts. It is a modern city with a rich history, and it is home to people from all over Afghanistan.
* Kabul has been through a lot of turmoil in recent years, but it is still a vibrant and important city. The city is slowly rebuilding after years of war, and it is a place of hope for the future of Afghanistan.
Here are some other facts about Kabul:
* Kabul is the second-highest capital city in Asia, after Lhasa, Tibet.
[Image of Lhasa city in Tibet]
* Kabul is home to the National Museum of Afghanistan, which houses a collection of artifacts from the country’s rich history.
[Image of National Museum of Afghanistan in Kabul]
* Kabul is a popular tourist destination, and it is home to a number of historical sites, including the 16th-century Babur Gardens and the 7th-century Shah-e Do Shamshira Mosque.