Kabul history timeline
Here is a timeline of Kabul’s history:
**6th century BC**
* Kabul is founded by the Kushan Empire.
* Kabul becomes the capital of the Mughal Empire.
* Babur, the founder of the Mughal Empire, makes Kabul his capital.
* Kabul becomes the capital of the Durrani Empire.
* Ahmad Shah Durrani, the founder of the Durrani Empire, makes Kabul his capital.
* Kabul becomes the capital of Afghanistan.
* The city is captured by the British during the First Anglo-Afghan War.
* The city is returned to Afghanistan after the Second Anglo-Afghan War.
* Kabul is ruled by a number of different regimes, including the Taliban.
* The city is the site of a number of armed conflicts, including the Soviet-Afghan War and the War in Afghanistan.
* The Taliban take control of Kabul in 2021.
* The Taliban are ousted from power in 2022.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions.